Stoke Trister with Bayford Parish Council___________________
Notice of Meeting
OF THE PARISH COUNCIL
Thursday 14 November 2019 at 7.30pm
Bayford Mission Hall
Prior to the start of the meeting the Chairman gives leave to members of the public to speak.
1. Apologies for absence
2. 4. Declaration of Interest
3. Minutes of the Parish Council Meetings held on 11 July and 19 September and Planning Meetings of 11October 2019.
A resolution is sought to approve and sign the minutes as a true record
4. Planning Matters
a. New Planning Matters
Planning Application No: 19/02457/HOU
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Andrews
Location: Park Farmhouse, Beech Lane, Stoke Trister. BA9 9PQ
Proposal: The erection of an oak framed detached garage building incorporating home officer and ancillary accommodation.-
- It is unclear from the map exactly where the building would be situated.
- The most sensible positioning would be if the old stables were demolished and the new building sited there.
- Please clarify if this is the case, if so, we have no objection to the application.
- One query would be have they obtained planning permission for the new stables in situ at the moment.
NB. Mrs Andrews contacted the Chairman to state she would be away on holiday at the time of the meeting.
Planning Application No: 19/02369/FUL
Applicant: Mr Simon Minney
Location: Riding Gate House, Riding Gate, Wincanton. BA9 8NQ
- Proposal: Conversion of an existing outbuilding to an annex/holiday let.- On principle restoring this building there are no objections. It is a positive approach to restore and old building.
- One comment we wish to make is that the existing pantiles be used rather than the tiles on the application. This would maintain the character of an old building.
- When we reviewed the planning Application No: 19/00448/HOU we requested that the mobile home should be removed.
- We note that that there is now a substantial wood cladded building in place now. Has planning permission been granted for this?
- Will this also be used for a holiday let?
- Will planning permission be required for change of use for both of these buildings for holiday lets?
b. Outcome of planning matters already considered:
Planning Application No: 19/01778/FUL
Applicant: Mrs J Calderwood
Location: Land rear of 2 Cambria Villas Devenish Lane Bayford Wincanton. BA9 9NG
Proposal: The erection of a new single storey dwelling and the formation of a new vehicular access off Bayford Hill â€“ re-submission – The site planning meeting was attended by all 7 Councillors, 4 of whom were new to the Council. â€“Awaiting decision.
Application No: 19/02045/HOU
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Granville-Miller
Location: Stoke House, Bayfjord Lane, Stoke Trister Wincanton BA9 9PG
Proposal: Demolish existing lean to, and the erection of a two-storey extension to side of dwellinghouse.- – Unanimous vote to recommend approval â€“ Application permitted with conditions.
Planning Application No: 19/01284/REM
Applicant: Mr. Shaun Paul
Location: Land adjacent to Highbrook, Devenish Lane.
Proposal: Application of reserved matters following approval of 18/02145/OUT for the erection of a two storey detached dwelling to include access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale. â€“ Awaiting decision.
Planning Application No: 19/00373/FUL
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Garrett
Location: Highcroft, Bayford Lane, Stoke Trister, Wincanton. BA9 9PG
Proposal: Erection of a new dwelling. â€“ Awaiting decision.
Planning Application No: 19/00258/OUT
Applicant: Mr M and Miss F Haskett and Thornton
Location: Land at Church Farm, Stoke Trister, Wincanton BA9 9PG
Proposal: Outline application with all matters reserved for the redevelopment of Church Farm buildings and bungalow and erection of 2 dwellings. â€“ No further information. Amended plan.
Application No: 18/01991/FUL
Applicant: Mr Chris Bellars
Location: Land at Sycamore Barn, Stoke Trister, Wincanton.
Proposal: The conversion of existing domestic storage building into a single dwelling and the erection of a car port. Amended plan.- Application permitted with conditions.
c.Any other planning matters received since the agenda was prepared
Planning Application No: 19/02946/HOU
Applicant: Mr Tim Sansom
Location: Farndale, Bayford Hill, Wincanton BA9 9NH
Proposal: Alterations and the erection of a single storey rear extension to dwellinghouse.
5. Correspondence Received
a. Report from Councillor Summerfield.
a. Report from Councillor Grant
a. Statement of Account and bank reconciliation
b. Bank Balances to 31 October 2019.
A resolution is sought to accept the financial statement as at 31 October 2019. Stoke Trister & Bayford PC Current A/c Â£9626.80; Stoke Trister & Bayford PC Reserve A/c Â£8351.08; Leigh Common Savings A/c Â£5103.80.
c. A resolution is sought to sign the following cheques
Cheque No: 000482 Training Travel expenses 20.03
Cheque No: 000483 Clerk salary, expenses and council expenses 553.84
10. Riding Gate and East View
Report from Sam Fox states that both are still ongoing.
Report from Cllr McKenna
13. Clerks Appraisal
Report from Cllr Linsley
To be approved
To be discussed
16. Leigh Common
To be discussed.
To be discussed
18. Unicorn Inn
19. Date of the next meeting.
Thursday 9 January 2020
Mrs P Gillman
Clerk to the Parish Council Date 1 November 2019
NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC, JOB APPLICANT, ELECTED MEMBER OR EMPLOYEE SHALL RECEIVE LESS FAVOURABLE TREATMENT ON THE GROUNDS OF GENDER, RACE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS OR DISABILITY