Stoke Trister with Bayford Parish Council
Minutes of a Site Planning Meeting of
Stoke Trister with Bayford Parish Council held on 11 October 2019 at 10.00 am
Present: Cllrs: N Linsley (Chairman) J Macfarlane, M Summerfield and J Garrett
1. Apologies â€“ Cllrs: M Grant, J McKenna and R Webb-Bowen
2. Declarations of Interest â€“ None
Planning Application No: 19/02457/HOU
Applicant: Mr & Mrs Andrews
Location: Park Farmhouse, Beech Lane, Stoke Trister, Wincanton. BA9 9PQ
Proposal: The erection of an oak framed detached garage building incorporating home office and ancillary accommodation.
- It is unclear from the map exactly where the building would be situated.
- The most sensible positioning would be if the old stables were demolished and the new building sited there.
- Please clarify if this is the case, if so, we have no objection to the application.
- One query would be have they obtained planning permission for the new stables in situ at the moment.
NB. Mrs Andrews contacted the Chairman to state she would be away on holiday at the time of the meeting.