Stoke Trister with Bayford Parish Council
Minutes of a Site Planning Meeting of
Stoke Trister with Bayford Parish Council held on Friday 11 October 2019 at10.20 am
Present: Cllrs: N Linsley (Chairman) J Macfarlane and M Summerfield.
1. Apologies â€“ Cllrs: M Grant, J McKenna, R Webb-Bowen and J Garrett
2. Declarations of Interest â€“ None
Planning Application No: 19/02369/FUL
Applicant: Mr Simon Minney
Location: Riding Gate House, Riding Gate, Wincanton. BA9 8NQ
Proposal: Conversion of an existing outbuilding to an annex/holiday let.
- On principle restoring this building there are no objections. It is a positive approach to restore and old building.
- One comment we wish to make is that the existing pantiles be used rather than the tiles on the application. This would maintain the character of an old building.
- When we reviewed the planning Application No: 19/00448/HOU we requested that the mobile home should be removed.
- We note that that there is now a substantial wood cladded building in place now. Has planning permission been granted for this?
- Will this also be used for a holiday let?
- Will planning permission be required for change of use for both of these buildings for holiday lets?